Indoor Farm Insurance

Contain Inc. works with leading regional insurance broker, InterWest Insurance, to bring indoor agriculture-specific insurance to indoor growers. The collaboration allows indoor growers to access quotes on a wide range of insurance, from basic workers’ comp and liability insurance to stock throughput and business auto insurance, and has even created a first-of-its-kind “comprehensive container farm” insurance. InterWest Insurance’s agents are well versed in indoor agriculture, meaning less of your precious farming time is used explaining your needs to them.  They work in the US only.

Download insurance brochure.

Drop us a line below and the Interwest Insurance team will be happy to help.

Contain InterWest Insurance Information

Insurance Inquiry

  • Note that Interwest Insurance can only offer insurance in the US at this time
  • An estimate is fine
  • An estimate is fine
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Legal Disclaimer

Contain Inc is not an insurance broker. Statements on this website as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, email, voice mail, fax nor any social media page. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent.